This year we have a celebrated local caterer, Le Catering, offering dinners on Friday and Saturday as part of the evening socials. Friday’s Light Supper is $25 per person, and the Saturday Banquet Dinner is $45 per person, which includes gratuities. Tickets will only be available through online registration, so please plan ahead to get your tickets. Unfortunately, it will NOT be possible to purchase meal tickets during the Conference itself as the caterer will have already been given our final numbers. Meal tickets will be included in your packet.
On Friday evening we will offer a light buffet supper for ticket holders. Diners will enjoy either Hawaiian Glazed Chicken or a vegetarian entrée with coconut rice, a grilled vegetable blend, dessert, huckleberry lemonade, coffee and tea. The cost will be $25 per person.
Saturday’s plated banquet dinner, also catered by Le Catering, will feature the options of chicken, steelhead or a vegetarian main dish, along with a variety of side dishes. The cost will be $45 per person.
Complimentary salty snacks and a no-host cash bar will be available for all from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. both evenings.
With the exception of the Friday light dinner and the Saturday night banquet offerings, please plan for all other meals or snacks on your own. (NOTE: box lunches will not be offered this year.)
We hope that you can join your fellow birders for a delightful meal and presentation! Of course, if you choose not to join for the meal, you are still encouraged to join for the evening program.
Friday Evening Light Dinner
Light Buffet Dinner
Choose one of these two options when you register online:
- Hawaiian Glazed Chicken
- Vegetarian option
- Coconut rice
- Grilled vegetable blend with pineapple
- Mini-dessert tray
- Huckleberry lemonade, coffee and iced tea
Note: Entire meal is gluten-free except desserts
Saturday Evening Banquet Meal
Choose one of these three plated entrees when you register online:
- Herb-roasted chicken breast in parmesan cream sauce served with roasted green beans and garlic whipped potatoes.
- Miso-roasted steelhead with soy glaze (gluten-free) and an apple slaw, served with citrus green beans and coconut rice cake.
- Quinoa cakes with roasted red pepper sauce and cucumber mint salsa, served with roasted green beans, and orange sweet potato puree
- Harvest salad, chosen by what is best in season (gluen-free)
- Hearth-fired bread with house butter
- Assorted mini-dessert bars served family style
- Lemonade, coffee and hot tea
Note: Entire meal is gluten-free except desserts and bread.
For those of you staying in the WOS block of rooms at the Tru by Hilton, the Hilton is offering a free hot breakfast buffet that opens at 4 a.m.! They will also have coffee available at 4 a.m. at this same location.