WOS field trips are each open to a limited number of participants. WOS members may join up to four trips a year (excluding Annual Conference trips). Non-members may attend as a member’s guest once per year. Questions about field trips should be directed to the trip leaders.
If you would like to lead a field trip or to suggest a location for a field trip, send a note to Jen Kunitsugu, Field Trip Chair.
- April 8, 2017Pend Oreille Co. - Leader: Terry Little
- April 9, 2017Whatcom County Northern Coast - Joe Meche
- April 23, 2017*FULL*Pierce Lake NWR, Skamania Co. - Leader: Bob Flores and Randy Hill
- April 29, 2017Grays Harbor Area - Leader: Brian H. Bell
- May 13, 2017Clark County -Higher Elevations - Leaders: Randy Hill and Stefan Schlick
- June 3, 2017Benton Co., Rattlesnake Mtn Leaders: Laurie Ness, Patrick Paulson, and Lisa Hill
- June 9, 2017Whatcom Co. Land Trust Properties Leader: Ed Swan
- June 17, 2017Stevens Co. - Little Pend Oreille NWR Leader: Mike Munts
- July 1, 2017Columbia Co. Summer Birds - Leaders: Mike and MerryLynn Denny