WOS field trips are each open to a limited number of participants. WOS members may join up to four trips a year (excluding Annual Conference trips). Non-members may attend as a member’s guest once per year. Questions about field trips should be directed to the trip leaders.
If you would like to lead a field trip or to suggest a location for a field trip, send a note to Jen Kunitsugu, Field Trip Chair.
- February 11, 2017*FULL* Owls By Day - Mike and MerryLynn Denny
- February 18, 2017 8:00 am*FULL* Okanogan Highlands/Waterville Plateau Winter Trip - Shep Thorp and Scott Ramos
- February 19, 2017Whatcom County Northern Coast - Joe Meche
- March 8, 2017Vashon Island (King Co) - Leader: Ed Swan
- March 25, 2017Mason Co. in the Spring - Leader: Matt Bartels
- April 8, 2017Pend Oreille Co. - Leader: Terry Little
- April 9, 2017Whatcom County Northern Coast - Joe Meche
- April 23, 2017Pierce Lake NWR, Skamania Co. - Leader: Bob Flores and Randy Hill
- April 29, 2017Grays Harbor Area - Leader: Brian H. Bell