WOS field trips are each open to a limited number of participants. WOS members may join up to four trips a year (excluding Annual Conference trips). Non-members may attend as a member’s guest once per year. Questions about field trips should be directed to the trip leaders.
If you would like to lead a field trip or to suggest a location for a field trip, send a note to Jen Kunitsugu, Field Trip Chair.
- June 17, 2017Stevens Co. - Little Pend Oreille NWR Leader: Mike Munts
- June 23, 2017Whatcom Co. Land Trust Properties Leader: Ed Swan
- July 1, 2017Columbia Co. Summer Birds - Leaders: Mike and MerryLynn Denny
- July 7, 2017Whidbey Island - Leader - Brian Bell
- July 30, 2017Paradise, Mt Rainier NP - White-tailed Ptarmigan Search Trip - Leader - Stefan Schlick
- September 15, 2017 8:00 amPuget Sound Bird Fest