The Washington Ornithological Society was chartered in 1988 to increase knowledge of the birds of Washington and to enhance communication among all persons interested in those birds.
Birders can now get and give current information online about birding spots all over the state! Please share your observations and experiences of birding spots mentioned in the book with other birders. And find out what’s going on at a site you might want to bird!
Check it out at: http://wabirdguide.org
For more information, read the WOSNews article
* For WOS Members only
- March 5, 2018Membership Meeting
- February 7, 2018Vashon Island - Leader: Ed Swan
- February 10, 2018*FULL* Owls by Day - Mike and Merrylynn Denny
- February 17, 2018*FULL* Okanogan Highlands/Waterville Plateau Winter Trip - Leader: Shep Thorp
- March 16, 2018Wings Over Water Festival - Blaine, WA
- June 7, 2018WOS Annual Conference - Hood River, OR