The Washington Ornithological Society was chartered in 1988 to increase knowledge of the birds of Washington and to enhance communication among all persons interested in those birds.
Birders can now get and give current information online about birding spots all over the state! Please share your observations and experiences of birding spots mentioned in the book with other birders. And find out what’s going on at a site you might want to bird!
Check it out at: http://wabirdguide.org
For more information, read the WOSNews article
- December 9, 2017Clallam County Warmup - Leader: Bob Boekelheide - Joint Trip with Olympic Peninsula Audubon Society
- December 17, 2017Vashon Island - Leader: Penny Rose
- January 19, 2018 8:00 amWinter Birds of Okanogan and Douglas County - Leader: Stefan Schlick
- March 16, 2018Wings Over Water Festival - Blaine, WA
- June 7, 2018WOS Annual Conference - Hood River, OR
- December 4, 2017Membership Meeting